PEARLMAN MICROPHONES CHURCH MICROPHONE
The PEARLMAN “CHURCH” microphone is a faithful remake of the Stanley Church MGM microphone from the 1950’s. Dave Pearlman has stayed true to the original schematics including the use of vintage, refurbished K47 and M7 capsules, a hand selected 6072 dual triode (12AY7) and the original TRIAD transformer that is being made again especially for PEARLMAN MICROPHONES after fifty years of it not being available.
The CHURCH mic is built in the same housing as the TM-1 and comes with all the goodies; power supply, shockmount, handbuilt Mogami cable and aluminum carrying case. This is truly a limited edition mic as only a limited number can be built. You will not believe your ears. Please inquire for International Shippng.
• Directional Pattern : Cardioid, Omnidirectional
• Frequency Range : 20 Hz - 20 Khz
• High Cut Switch : Yes, activable
• Output impedance : 200 Ohm
• Power supply : External
• Weight : 785 g
• Length : 255 mm
• Diameter : 58 mm
• Included in the box : Aluminum transport case, Suspension, PSU, Power cable
- Condenser Microphone