Mesanovic Microphones SC1 is the first small diaphragm condenser microphone of the brand. It features an interchangeable capsule system and comes with matching omni and cardioid capsules. The SC1 is a transformerless design that offers low self-noise, low distortion, fast transient response, and a natural sonic character. The SC1 is precision machined from stainless steel and manufactured in Mesanovic’s Detroit based facility. Each pair of capsules is matched for both sensitivity and frequency response in an ISO certified anechoic chamber. The SC1 works great for stereo recordings of drums, strings, orchestras, piano, and acoustic guitar. Its high SPL capability also makes it a great choice for snare drums, toms, and electric guitar cabinets.
Availability : 10 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Directional Pattern: Omni, Cardioid
• Frequency Range: 20-20kHz
• Sensitivity: Omni (15 mV/Pa), Cardioid (9 mV/Pa)
• Self-Noise: Omni (14 dBA), Cardioid (16 dBA)
• Max SPL: 140 dB
• Output Impedance: 30 Ohms
• Dimensions: Diameter 0.90”, Length 4.8”
• Power: 48V Phantom