PEARLMAN MICROPHONES TM-47
This microphone is based on the venerable U47 and is built in a body reminiscent of the classic look of the 50s and 60s. The stock TM-47 is a cardioid microphone made with the Pearlman K47 style capsule (made in Southern California), a 6SJ7 or 6AC7 tube, hand wired, point-to-point circuit with paper-in-oil output capacitor, and the Pearlman BV8 type output transformer.
All Pearlman microphones come with shockmount, Mogami cable with Neutrik connectors, USA made power supply, and aluminum carrying case. .. Gluten free.
• Directional Pattern : Cardioid, Omnidirectional
• Frequency Range : 20 Hz - 20 Khz
• Output impedance : 200 Ohm
• Power supply : External
• Weight : 1 kg
• Length : 254 mm
• Diameter : 60 mm
• Included in the box : Aluminum transport case, Suspension, PSU, Power cable
- Condenser Microphone
- 19" with optional rack ears