Read moreShow less
Neutral microphones tend to be compatible with a wide range of sources, both instruments and vocals. Because the microphone is not trying to impose too much of its own sound on the source, the Mini K87 sounds good on many of them.
The Mini K87 goes through an extensive burn-in, QC, and audio testing process prior to shipping. This ensures that every microphone delivers superior performance out of the box.
The Mini K87 ships with our exclusive Cutaway shockmount, Roswell branded microfleece mic sock, and an aluminum flight case.
Recording drum overheads or other stereo applications? Click for matched stereo pairs of the Mini K87.
• Large-diaphragm, 34mm K67/K87 style capsule
• Ultra-thin gold plated diaphragm
• Pristine transformerless circuit designed for transparency, low noise, low distortion
• Audiophile-grade components throughout the signal path
• Heavy, solid steel body
• Cutaway™ elastic shockmount
• Natural, uncolored (essentially flat) frequency response
• Takes EQ extremely well
• Solid, high-quality construction
• High sensitivity
• Low self-noise and very low distortion
• Modern performance with vintage tone
• Model: Mini K87
• Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient transducer
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid
• Capsule: Large diaphragm, 34mm O.D. True Condenser, K67/K87 style
• Diaphragm: Imported Mylar, center terminated
• Frequency Range: 20 - 16,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: 14 mV/Pa
• Impedance: 112 Ohms
• Signal-to-noise: 82 dBA
• Equivalent noise: 12 dBA
• Supply voltage: 48±4 VDC
• Output: Electronically balanced (transformerless)
• Physical dimensions: 150 × 44mm; 325g (mic only)