Avaialbility : 10 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
In addition to the mixer section, the unit has a full featured Control Room section including Talkback, Speaker switching, Mute, Mono, Dim, External input (also used as an insert point), and separate Control Room and Stereo Bus outs. Mixers are easily expandable to 32 channels or more.
• 16/2 Mini Rack Mixer
• Solid state design
• Passive Summing
• Full Control room section
• Large VU-Meter
• Mute-Switch per channel
• Two Speaker outs
• Transformer balanced in- and outputs
• Expandable to 32 and more channels
• Comes without PSU, Option: PSU-2
• Input impedance: 10k ohms
• Connectors: XLR, TRS (Talkback Mic)
• Weight: 50 lbs, 23kg
• Power requirements: External PSU-2
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|
Starting from these classic and vintage designs Chandler Limited has further developed some of the basic circuitry and remodeled and adapted them to present you with some of the finest and most versatile products available on the market today. Like the Vintage equipment used to record the Beatles, Pink Floyd, and many other ground breaking bands, all Chandler equipment is strictly hand wired. In recent years Chandler products have been featured prominently in albums, movies, and even video games.
• Studio microphones
• Abbey Road Studios certified signal processors
• Guitar amps and pedals