Chandler Limited Little Devil Compressor - 500 Series Compressor Module
The Chandler Little Devil Compressor uses all discrete circuits that combine Chandler's best designs with the hottest designs from the past, transformer balanced everything, and the American hand made quality you expect from Chandler, the LITTLE DEVILS will take the lunchbox UP to the next level...
Availability : In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Technically and sonically speaking, the Chandler LITTLE DEVILS are steeped in the sound and function of all Chandler gear - discrete amplifiers, inductors, transformers, and quality American build. You won't find any surface mount or ribbon cables in the Little Devils (used to build cell phones and computers) that are becoming popular money-saving and sound-crippling build techniques used by some other manufacturers.
• 500 series modular compressor
• FET GERMANIUM/2264 Type Compressor
• Two Knee-Curves (Germanium and Zener)
• Sidechain Filter
• Three Ratio positions
• Transformer balanced in- and output
• Connectors: Multiport Connector (500 series)
• Imput Impedance: 10k ohms
• Output Impedance: 600 ohms
• Output Level: 28.8dB
• Sidechain Filter: 30, 60, 90, 150, 300Hz
• Dimensions (w x h x d): 38 x 133 x 153 mm (1 spaces '500' rack)
• Power Requirements: 500 series standard Rack
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|
Starting from these classic and vintage designs Chandler Limited has further developed some of the basic circuitry and remodeled and adapted them to present you with some of the finest and most versatile products available on the market today. Like the Vintage equipment used to record the Beatles, Pink Floyd, and many other ground breaking bands, all Chandler equipment is strictly hand wired. In recent years Chandler products have been featured prominently in albums, movies, and even video games.
• Studio microphones
• Abbey Road Studios certified signal processors
• Guitar amps and pedals