When you need Faders but don't really need a console
The via Fader 16M is a brand new way to connect your 500 series racks and audio gear. This product is more than just 16 slide faders. Each fader channel has the necessary input and output electronics to allow the via Fader to interface to any balanced, unbalanced, transformer, or transformer-less line level signal. But most importantly... no additional mixer or audio interface is required.
With its clean, uncluttered layout, Speck Via Fader 16M can be placed in a convenient desktop location or installed in your 19" rack. This gives you more choices when it comes to the studio layout. Not exclusively for 500 rack systems, the Via Fader 16M can be used for external DAW summing or as a line mixer for synths and samplers. In many cases, the Via Fader 16M can eliminate the need for a mixing console in your studio. The four Via Fader models give you lots of possibilities.
Availability : 6 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Sixteen - 100mm Fader channels
• All fader channels have active-balanced inputs and outputs on DB25 style connectors
• 100% analog signal path
• Ultra-low distortion transparent signal path with +28dBu maximum input and output
• 10dB gain boost select available for each fader channel
• Two mounting choices: Place on your desktop or install in a standard 19" rack
• 120V or 230V external power supply included
• Center-detented pan pots
• Channel mix assign in conjunction with the pan pot, allows the channel to be mixed to the main output
• Channel In-place solo allows you to isolate any input channel to the monitor
• 100mm stereo master fader
• Monitor master that operates "post" of the mix stereo master fader
• Master output connectors: Balanced TRS mix output jacks, balanced TRS mix Insert send & return jacks, and balanced TRS monitor output jacks
• Link connectors for expandable mix section
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|
|Channels||16 / 16x2|