Read moreShow less
With its clean, uncluttered layout, the via Fader can be placed in a convenient desktop location or installed in your 19" rack. This gives you more choices when it comes to the studio layout. Not exclusively for 500 rack systems, the via Fader can be used for external DAW summing or as a line mixer for synths and samplers. In many cases, the via Fader can eliminate the need for a mixing console in your studio. The four via Fader models give you lots of possibilities.
VIA FADER VF10 Connector Panel
All audio connections are located on the bottom/rear of the via Fader chassis. For economy, the rear panel connector legend shows all four models with the connector legend for the Model VF10 shown at the very top.
Connect the via Fader to virtually any line level source: balanced, unbalanced, transformer, or transformer-less. The VF10 line inputs and outputs are fully balanced and terminate on DB25 connectors that comply with the Tascam wiring standard.
The via Fader has high headroom that will handle balanced signals up to +28dBu.
As an added convenience, on the Model VF10 line inputs and outputs 9 and 10 may be accessed with the balanced TRS jacks instead of the DB25 connectors.
Included on the bottom panel (not shown on this image) are jumpers that allow you to add 10dB of additional gain to each fader channel.
• Ten - 100mm Fader channels
• All fader channels have active-balanced inputs and outputs on DB25 style connectors
• 100% analog signal path
• Ultra-low distortion transparent signal path with +28dBu maximum input and output
• 10dB gain boost select available for each fader channel
• Two mounting choices: Place on your desktop or install in a standard 19" rack
• The Model VF10 has the industry standard 1.5" spacing found on the 10 slot 500 series rack
• 120V or 230V external power supply included