Read moreShow less
Technically and sonicaly speaking, the Chandler LITTLE DEVILS are steeped in the sound and function of all Chandler gear - discrete amplifiers, inductors, transformers, and quality American build. You won't find any surface mount or ribbon cables in the Little Devils (used to build cell phones and computers) that are becoming popular money-saving and sound-crippling build techniques used by some other manufacturers.
• 500 series modular equalizer
• 4-band English style console EQ (1071/33115 vintage units)
• Hi/Low-Shelving EQ
• Hi Mid/Lo Mid parametric EQ
• Three position Low Cut Filter
• Transformer balanced in- and output
• Connectors: Mult-iport Connector (500 series)
• THD: 0.0065%
• Input Impedance: 10k ohms
• Output Impedance: 600 ohms
• Output Level (max): 28.8dB
• Bass Band: +/- 18dB, 50, 110 Hz
• Lo-Mid Band: +/- 18dB, 820, 560, 470, 390, 330, 270, 220 Hz, 2x Q-settings
• Hi-Mid Band: +/- 18dB, 8k2, 6k8, 5k6, 4k7, 3k3, 2k7, 1k2 Hz, 2x Q-settings
• Treble Band: +/- 18dB, 12kHz
• Power Requirements: 500 Series Standard Rack
Please note that all Devils feature increased compatibility! No power issues here!
Little Devil EQs and Little Devil Compressors have been upgraded to eliminate the power conflict experienced with some 3rd party racks and lunchboxes. The upgrade has been tested in the racks listed above. Any Little Devil EQ or Little Devil Compressor with compatibility issues can be returned to Chandler Limited for a free upgrade (parts and labor), however, Chandler Limited will not cover shipping costs.
All Chandler 500 series units have now been tested and proven to have no power issues in the following racks: API 500V 10-slot with L200 PSU; API 500-6B Lunchbox; API 500-6B HC “new version” Lunchbox; BAE 11-slot with power one supply; BAE 6-slot portable with power one supply; BAE 6-slot with Avedis designed supply; A-Designs 2-slot; Purple Sweet 10; and Empirical Labs 2-slot.