Speck Electronics introduces Fader 3 from the One Fader Series – Fader 3 is equiped with a mini monitor controller. Except this mini controller has a 100mm stereo slide fader.
Fader 3 Features
• Monitor level control switchable between pre-fader or post-fader. TRS balanced monitor output jacks.
• Seperate headphone level control with headphone jack on front panel.
• 100mm Stereo Slide Fader
• 100% analog signal path
• Small rugged desktop enclosure
• Balanced inputs and outputs with Neutrik XLR connectors
• Ultra-low noise transparent circuitry with +28dBu maximum input and output. Will not add coloration to your signal path
• Jumpers to select 0, 6, or 10 dB of gain
• Internal linear power supply
• 120V or 230V external power module included
• Made in San Diego, CA USA
Disponibilité : 6 jours
Warning: Last items in stock!
The One Fader Series is a straightforward solution when you only need one audio slide fader.
The One Fader Series is three models of outboard fader. Each model has a single 100mm slide fader and high performance circuitry in a compact desktop enclosure.
The One Fader is 100% analog with a transparent neutral signal path that will handle balanced signals up to +28dBu. All audio inputs and outputs are fully balanced and available on XLR and TRS connectors so you can connect the One Fader to virtually any line level device. For product compatibility all One Fader models have accessible jumpers that can provide an extra 6dB or 10dB of gain.
With three models to choose from, there is a One Fader ideal for your application
• Add the Fader 1 (Mono Fader) to your 500 module channel strip, to your hybrid recording signal path, or for "Riding the Fader" while recording.
• Connect the Fader 2 (Stereo Fader) to the outputs of your DAW or any audio system that does not have a stereo slider fader. Patch the Fader 2 to the stereo inserts of many popular rack mount "fader-less" line mixers.
• With studio monitor and headphone controls, use the Fader 3 as a mini monitor controller. Except this mini controller has a 100mm stereo slide fader.
• Frequency Response (10 dB gain): 2Hz-85kHz (+0/-.5dB)
• THD+n (Gain 0, Output +24dBu): 0.0008%
• Noise (22Hz-22kHz): -96dBu (Fader set at "0" mark)
• Maximum Input Level: +28dBu
• Maximum Output Level: +28dBu
• Input Impedance: 30K Ohms (Balanced) 15K Ohms (Unbalanced)
• Output Impedance: 60 Ohms
• Dimensions: 7.5" x 3.9" x 4" / 190 x 99 x 102 mm (L x l x P)
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|