Read moreShow less
The Rear Panel
Connect the EQF 810 to virtually any line level source: balanced, unbalanced, or mixer inserts. The EQF 810 has high headroom that will handle balanced signals up to +28dBu.
Both balanced XLR and balanced 1/4" jacks are provided for signal connections to and from the EQF 810.
4 Sweepable Bands
L Band - a low band that sweeps the low frequencies from 20Hz - 400Hz. This band offers a Peak/Shelf select switch.
L/M Band - a switchable low and mid band. This fully parametric section can be switched between a low frequency band that sweeps from 40Hz - 800Hz, or a mid frequency band that sweeps 400Hz - 8kHz. This band has a variable bandwidth adjustment.
M Band - a fully parametric mid band with a frequency sweep range from 400Hz to 10kHz.
H Band - a high band that adjusts the high frequency from 1.5kHz all the way up to 25kHz. This band also offers a Peak/Shelf select switch.
2 Variable Filters
Low Pass - A variable 12dB/Octave filter with Bypass switch is adjustable from 150Hz to 25kHz.
High Pass - A variable 12dB/Octave filter with Bypass switch is adjustable from 20Hz to 250Hz. The 5X switch will change the range from 100Hz to 1.2kHz.
• Frequency Response : <2Hz-145kHz (-3dB)
• THD+n (Output +24dBu) : .0014%
• Noise -86dBu (22Hz - 22kHz)
• Maximum Input Level : +28dBu
• Maximum Output Level : +28dBu (Active-Balanced output)
+24dBu (Transformer-Balanced output)
• Input Impedance : 20K Ohms (Balanced)
10K Ohms (Unbalanced)
• Output Impedance : 60 Ohms (Active-Balanced output)
600 Ohms (Transformer-Balanced output)
• Power Consumption : 9 W
• Dimensions : 8.6" x 1.75" x 11" / 218mm x 44mm x 280mm (WxHxD)
• Shipping Weight : 7Lbs 3.2kg
All tests performed with equalizer and filters enabled, controls set flat.