Bettermaker Mastering Equalizer
Bettermaker Mastering Equalizer for those who seek outstading EQ quality with the convenience of fast and precise recall and automation.
Mastering Equalizer offers 100% signal analog path, 4-band Parametric EQ, 3-band Pultec type EQ (7 bands in total), Highpass filter with changable slope and resonanse, Stereo/Dual mono/MS operation and a metering section with EQ curve representation.
All this with mastering grade sound and patented recall with a speed of a native plugin.
• 100% analog audio signal path
• USB connectivity with MAC/PC
• All parameters are digitally controlled via touchscreen and/or DAW (with dedicated plugin)
• 399 presets with unique names, total recall, A/B comparison
• 5 Inch capacitive touchscreen with backlight, four encoders with push-button action for ease of
• Stereo, dual-mono and mid/side operation modes with focus function
• Stereo 12 or 24dB/oct high-pass filter with adjustable cutoff frequency (10Hz – 240 Hz; extended
to 6Hz with the resonance enabled)
• Four stereo parametric filters with 15dB boost/cut range, variable Q (0.2 – 7):
• EQ1: 22Hz – 470Hz (bell/shelf)
• EQ2: 90Hz – 2kHz (bell)
• EQ3: 480Hz – 10kHz (bell)
• EQ4: 1kHz – 23kHz (bell/shelf)
• Stereo passive equalizer with extended hi-boost section (air bands: 20 and 28 kHz)
• Stereo, 12dB/oct low-pass filter with adjustable cutoff frequency (2 – 38 kHz)
• Adjustable output level (+/- 10dB)
• Frequency Search, Gain Lock, Note and Auto-Q functions
• On-board measurement of PEAK/RMS levels and RTA analyzer
• On-screen live representation of the equalization curve