What is the ASC-V ?
The ASC-V is a professional single channel 4-band equalizer in a 5.25” vertical module compatible with API Audio® 500 series rack frames. It is simple... it is useful... and it delivers the high quality and specifications found in all Speck Electronics gear.
This compact 4-band parametric equalizer has 12 controls for equalization adjustment that covers the audio spectrum from a low 25Hz all the way up to 25kHz. To enhance the classic EQ experience, the ASC-V offers both transformer-balanced and active-balanced outputs.
Availability : In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
4 Sweepable Bands
L Band - a low band that sweeps the low frequencies from 25Hz - 400Hz. This band offers a Peak/Shelf select switch.
L/M Band - a switchable low and mid band. This fully parametric section can be switched between a low frequency band that sweeps from 40Hz - 800Hz, or a mid frequency band that sweeps 400Hz - 8kHz. This band has a variable bandwidth adjustment.
M Band - a fully parametric mid band with a frequency sweep range from 400Hz to 10kHz.
H Band - a high band that adjusts the high frequency from 2kHz all the way up to 25kHz. This band also offers a Peak/Shelf select switch.
The Rear Panel
In addition to the standard rack friendly edge connector, the ASC-V has a set of 1/4" TRS input/output jacks, and a power input connector. With these I/O connectors and the optional power module, you can ignore the PC edge connector and use the ASC-V as a stand alone EQ.
We even offer a mounting base that will hold a single EQ or a pair of the ASC-V's.
Connect the ASC-V to virtually any line level source; balanced, unbalanced, or mixer inserts. The Model ASC-V has high headroom that will handle balanced signals up to +28dBu.
• Unified 5.25" vertical module format that is compatible with API Audio® racks.
• Unique design allows module to be operated without rack. Can be self-powered and has 1/4" TRS I/O jacks.
• Transformer and Active-balanced outputs.
• Optional base kit can hold 1 or 2 ASC-V’s for tabletop operation.
• Captive mounting screws stay with the module and extend to pull the module out of the rack.
• Frequency Response : 2Hz-135kHz (+0/-3dB)
• THD+n : .0014% @ +24 dBu
• Residual Noise : -102dBu (22Hz-22kHz)
• Maximum Input/Output Level : +28dBu /+28dBu
• Input Impedance : 30K Ohms (Balanced) 15K Ohms (Unbalanced
• Output Impedance : 600 Ohms (Transformer-balanced 60 Ohms (Active-balanced)
• Dimensions : HxWxD=5.25" x 1.59" x 5.9" (133mm x 38mm x 150mm)
• Rack Power Requirements : +/- 16VDC @ 35ma
• External AC Power Suply : 120VAC or 230VAC
|Type||4 bands Parametric EQ|
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|