Henry Engineering MicroMixer is a 4-input, 2-output stereo mixer for line-level sources. MicroMixer is a perfect utility mixer with numerous uses: combining 2 stereo sources to a stereo output; combining up to 4 mono sources; mixing mono and stereo sources to a stereo output. Each balanced bridging input will accept a balanced or unbalanced source.
0 Item Items
Disponibilité : 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
A level control for each input provides adjustment from OFF to +10dB of gain.
"MicroAssign" switches permit any input signal to be routed to either the Left, Right, or both outputs. Audio inputs and outpus are on plug-in euroblock connectors.
MicroMixer is powered by an internal AC power supply.
3 Optional mounting solutions are available
• Rack mount shelf
• Desk mount
• Wall/Cabinet mounting brackets
• Input Level -10 to +8 dBm
• Input Impedance 20K ohms bal, 10K ohms unbal
• Output Level +4 dBm nominal, +26 dBm max
• Output Load 600 ohms or higher per output, bal
• Controls Input gain, Output assign
• Gain OFF to +10 dB
• Frequency Response DC to 20kHz, 0.25 dB
• Distortion <.01% IM/THD
• Noise >80 dB below nominal output, typ
• Power Requirements 115/230VAC, 50/60Hz, 3 W
• Construction Steel enclosure
• Physical 5.7”w X 1.7”h X 6.0”d, 3lbs
• Mounting Table top, optional rack mount shelf, optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets
• Approval City of Los Angeles Elect. Test Lab
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|