Read moreShow less
AES DigiSwitch 3X1 utilizes sealed relays with gold-plated contacts for signal switching. There is no active circuitry in the signal path, hence the AES stream remains bit-accurate with no added delay or latency. The passive switching also permits the unit to be used “in reverse” as a router, sending an AES source to one of three destinations.
Henry Engineering AES DigiSwitch can be controlled with the illuminated pushbuttons on the front panel, and/or remotely controlled with any GPI contact closure, open collector, or DC voltage. Power-up Programming permits the user to determine which of the inputs is automatically selected when AC power is applied. The Priority Return function can automatically select Input #1 if no other input is selected. Tally Outputs are provided to operate remote status LEDs. Inactive sources are automatically terminated.
All AES I/O is via XLR connectors; Remote control is via a 9-pin D connector. The AES DigiSwitch 3X1 is 1/3 rack width and can be mounted in an optional rack shelf, or wall-mounted using optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets. The unit is powered with an internal AC power supply, which can be user-set for either 115 or 230 VAC mains.
3 Optional mounting solutions are available
• Rack mount shelf
• Desk mount
• Wall/Cabinet mounting brackets
• Inputs 3 AES
• Output 1 AES
• Control Inputs 3, opto-isolated, 5-24 VDC or contact closure/open collector
• Input Resistance 1.5K ohms each 3X
• Input Duration Pulse or Maintained
• Power-Up Selectable, Input #1, #2, or #3
• Auto-Return Input #1 selected if #2 or #3 not active
• Power Input 115 or 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 3W
• Physical 5.7” w x 1.7” h x 6.0” d, 3 lbs
• Construction Steel enclosure
• Approvals City of Los Angeles Elect. Test Lab, CE, RoHS