Henry Engineering LogiConverter is a general purpose control interface that eliminates the incompatibility between various audio and video equipment remote control circuits.
LogiConverter has 4 opto-isolated inputs that control 4 isolated relay outputs. The unit can be programmed to provide either latched or momentary outputs from either continuous or momentary inputs with up to 24 combinations possible. A single input can provide single or dual "flip-flop" outputs; two inputs can latch and reset an output.
Usually ships within 5 dats
Warning: Last items in stock!
Logic modes are selected by front-panel switches; LEDs indicate the output status of the four logic channels. Inputs can be any DC voltage from 5-24 vdc, TTL or CMOS logic outputs, open collectors, or contact closures. Inputs are via a 15-pin D connector; relay outputs are via plug-in euroblock connectors.
LogiConverter is 1/3 rack width and can be mounted in an optional rack shelf, or wall mounted with optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets. LogiConverter is powered by an internal AC power supply.
• Control Inputs Opto-isolated 5-24VDC or ground closure
• Input Resistance 1.5K ohms per input
• Input Pulse Duration >50ms for latched outputs >250ms for momentary outputs
• Input Connector 15-pin D-sub
• Outputs 4 Form-C (SPDT) relays
• Load Capacity 1A/28VDC, .5A/120VDC res max
• Output Connections Plug-in euroblocks
• Power Requirements 115/230VAC, 50/60Hz, 3 W
• Construction Steel enclosure
• Physical 5.7”w X 1.7”h X 6.0”d, 3lbs