The successor to the acclaimed AM-20 equalizer, the Alta Moda Audio AM-25 is a versatile, high-performance four-band parametric equalizer module designed for the 500-series compatible rack system. State-of-the-art low noise/low distortion amplifier technology coupled with simple and elegant signal paths assure a smooth and robust sonic presence.
With it's classic layout, the AM-25 offers four continuously variable and overlapping frequency bands. This gives the AM-25 exceptional versatility for a wide range of audio applications.
The parametric center frequencies with continuously variable bandwidth adjustment offer the critical sonic and creative control needed for a wide variety of music styles and applications.
The unique interplay between Q and gain controls make for a more intuitive experience - from subtle to surgical, parametric equalization has never been easier to use.
Hand-built in the USA, these units use some of the finest components available; 1% metal film resistors, high-quality plastic conductive potentiometers, and gold contact switches and relays.
Availability : 15 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Low Band : Shelving or peak/dip, continuously variable from 20Hz to 120Hz
• Low Mid Band : Parametric, with variable Q. Sweepable frequency range 65Hz to 2kHz
• High Mid Band : Parametric, with variable Q. Sweepable frequency range 1kHz to 7.5kHz
• High Band : Shelving, with variable Q. Sweepable frequency range 4kHz to 20kHz
• Hard Wire Bypass : Gold-contact relays completely remove unit from signal path when bypassed
|Type||4 bands Parametric EQ|
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|