Read moreShow less
The new Isopatch still has all sockets mounted on two horizontal printed circuit boards (PCBs), rather than vertical cards that can sometimes pop out in use. This type of construction makes the Isopatch very solid and gives full access to most of the circuitry including parallel points and the special 'program pads' for normalising. The use of flexible jumper cables between top and bottom PCBs means that the Isopatch can be opened up for servicing if needed. Unlike many patch panels, the Isopatch offers half or full normalising on every channel, by simply soldering across special 'program pads' on the top PCB - No special tools are needed and there's nothing to take apart. In fact, if the Isopatch is already installed, you don't even have to unplug the rear connectors.
The Isopatch can be used for most types of audio signal including mono, stereo, balanced and unbalanced lines. It can also be used for mixer insert points without the need for special 'splitter' leads. Add to this a very slick labelling system for designation of the front sockets and you can see why we call the new Isopatch the Ultimate patch panel.
• Front sockets : ¼" type A Jack sockets
• Rear termination : Direct solder terminations, Gold contacts
• Normalising : Half and Full normalising programmable on every channel
• Switch contact resistance : <30mOhm
• Switch contact life : >10,000 operations
• Dimensions : 483 x 45 x 81 mm (W x H x D)
• Min. rack opening required: 442
• Net weight : 780g