Overstayer Imperial Channel Model 8776A module is self powered, self-contained channel strip that can be used on its own (no chassis required) or as part of a larger framework for recording and mixing.
The 8776A features mic, line and instrument inputs, as well as filters, 4 band EQ, FET limiting and controls to shape and exploit the harmonic character of the circuitry throughout. Modules can be mounted vertically in dual, quad or 10 space rack-mountable chassis* (5RU high). Audio connections via XLR and TRS connectors with access to several points in the signal path.
*Modules and chassis are sold seperately - Also available in Pair with a Free frame and metallic front cover transport protection.
• Microphone, Line and instrument inputs
• Transformer coupled input and output
• Multiple discrete gain stages
• High-pass / Low-pass filters
• 4 band equalizers with high and low shelving bands and two medium parametric EQ
• FET Limiting Amplifier with sidechain filter
• MAS Harmonic
• Preamp and channel output faders for parallel processing
• Polarity and phantom power
• 4 segment level and gain reduction metering
- Channel Strip
- Tracking & Mixing