The Overstayer Modular Channel 8755DS is a stereo channel with filters, EQ, compression, and harmonics stages throughout, with sophisticated routing and a series parallel mixer matrix. High quality components and circuitry are used throughout. Though the unit can get extreme, the design aesthetic is that of a console in that it is capable of handling and maintaining the fidelity of a full mix through the unit.
The Modular Channel is available in 2 versions, the 8755DS which has instrument and line inputs, and the 8755DM which adds transformer coupled microphone inputs, pad, polarity, and phantom power.
Availability : In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Stereo signal path
• Balanced line inputs and outputs, high impedance unbalanced instrument inputs
• Wide ranging high and low pass filters that resonate to full oscillation
• EQ featuring high and low shelves with 3 frequencies each and a fully sweepable proportional Q mid range band
• VCA compressor with peak and RMS detectors, 3 position attack and release controls, BEHAVIOR control, sidechain high pass filter and external sidechain input
• Independent harmonics stages, engage-able in any combination
• Mixer Matrix with DRY/EQ, COMPRESSOR and full wet path SATURATED faders with mute switches allow for series and parallel routing and composited mixing
• Pre amp OUT L/R - Direct output of the preamps
• INST IN L/R - High impedance unbalanced TS inputs that feed directly into the preamps
• LINE IN 2 L/R (8755M only) - Balanced line input that feeds the input transformers
• LINE IN L/R - Balanced line input
• MIC IN L/R (8755DM only) - Transformer coupled microphone input
• SEND L/R - Insert send
• RETURN L/R - Insert return
• AUX L/R - Expansion port
• PORT L/R - Expansion port
• OUT L/R - Balanced line output, leave pin 3 floating when driving unbalanced loads
• EXT SC IN - External sidechain feed for the compressor
• DC POWER
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|