PunchLight Midi uses MIDI data transmitted by Pro Tools or another DAW. It also has a ‘record-ready‘ mode which is useful for actors in a dubbing studio and for larger groups of musicians. The device has its own visual signaling system as well as an ability to control any signaling systems already installed in the studio. PunchLight Midi is easy to install and use in any studio environment.
Availability : In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The PunchLight Midi is a switcher interface to connect up to three of the light units such as the RECORDING Display, RECORDING PlexSign, RECORDING Ring or RECORDING Lamp. This box connects to any MIDI interface; it works in Pro Tools or in Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Samplitude and Digital Performer. A 12V PSU is included.
• Switcher and power supply unit for the RECORDING Display, RECORDING PlexSign, RECORDING Lamp or RECORDING Ring.
• HOLD buttons for manual switching RED and GREEN light
• Connects to any MIDI interface
• A two-color LED indicates recording (red) and record ready / Pre-Roll (green)
• Size - 105mm x 38mm x 104mm (w x h x d) 4.1" x 1.5" x 4"
• Supported host applications: Cubase / Nuendo, Pro Tools LE / HD, Logic Pro, Logic Pro X, Digital Performer, Samplitude Sequoia, Reaper, Studio One