Read moreShow less
• Simple switching between formats Mono, Stereo, 2.1, 5.1, 7.1 and Atmos
• Four Cue outputs - Studio L/S, Headphones, Cue1, Cue 2
• Three Stereo Cue Inputs - available on all cue outputs
• Six Inputs: 2x 7.1 and 4 stereo Inputs
• Three Control Room speaker selections
• Listenback Speaker Selection L+R / Ls+Rs / Lb+Rs
• Two Listen back microphone inputs
• Two Talkback microphone inputs
• Headphone Monitoring
• Down Mix Output
• Stereo AFL Input
• Slate output
• Input Sum
- To avoid any low frequency phase errors all signal paths (apart from talk back and listen back microphone inputs) in the A-Mon are DC coupled.
- To avoid cross talk any unused input is muted at the input.
- The metering uses precision rectifiers to provide approximately 60 dB of range.
- The NJM2068 op amp was selected for its audio performance.
- Audio switching via high voltage cmos (+/-14v) with a maximum signal level of +/-8v p to p
to minimise distortion.
- Gain Control on both inputs and outputs via CS3318 8 channel gain control.
• 10 kOhm balanced or unbalanced
• Input trim: -10dB to +20dB 1dB steps
• Maximum Input Level: +24 dBu @ unity gain
• 100 Ohm balanced or 50 Ohm unbalanced
• Balanced:+4 dBu nominal, Unbalanced:6 dB below balanced line level
• Maximum Output Level:+24 dBu
• Output Trim : -4 to +4 dB in 0.5dB steps
• Frequency Response:10 Hz to 100 kHz (± 0.05 dB)
• THD+N:< 0.004% (unity gain) 0.002% (Xpand)
• IMD:< 0.005% (unity gain) 0.003% (XPand)
• Noise below +4 dBu:< -90 dB (unity gain)
• Crosstalk: < -80 dB (unity gain +20dBu Input)
• Headroom: >20 dB (above +4 dBu)
• CMRR: > 55 dB (10 Hz to 20 KHz) <-60db(10Hz to 1KHz)