Looptrotter Modular Console Extension bucket for the Master section which can accommodate up to 5 x 8-slice tanks to form a 40-way console. Each slot offers 2 x 500 format slots, so you can create your signal and processing chain with your favorite 500 format modules. The channels also have insert points, auxiliary sending/returns, group assignment, Panoramic, Mute and 100 mm faders.
The displayed price doesn't include the shipping charges, please consult us.
The master section is in addition, equipped with 4 assignable stereo groups with 8 slots to accommodate stereo or 2 mono 500 Series modules such as equalizers, compressors or limiters, harmonic generators or any other stereo or mono module of your choice. The master section also includes a 500 format slot, traditionally used for a master BUS compressor, as well as an insertion point for an additional external input, if required.
The monitoring section offers control of 3 pairs of speakers with independent volume control for each pair
One headphone output, mono conversion, DIM and Mute. The console is also equipped with Talkback with three different modes: Stable, Moment and Auto.
Each of the 500 format slots is equipped with an OFF button that completely removes the module from the signal path.
• 8 slices per tray, configurable as 2, 3, 4 or 5 buckets of 8 channel strips for a total of 40 channels
• 4 Stereo BUS
• 1 x 500 Series stereo slots on the master section, with insert Send and Return
• 2 slots per channel of 500 Series modules and 1 insert per channel
• 4 AUX per channel
• Direct output with individual adjustable level
• Each channel can be assigned into 5 summing busses, 1-4 stereo groups, Master or both
• Selectable Talkback modes: Stable, Moment and Auto
• Solo and Mute
• Input source selection MIC or DAW
• 100 mm Alps faders
- Analog 500 Series Modular Console
- Tracking & Mixing
- 8 channels per bucket
- Solid State
- 900 x 465 x 348.5 mm (LxWxH) incl. wood frame
- Direct I/O
- Digital I/O