Read moreShow less
The original F760-N module was used by major recording artists worldwide throughout the 60s, 70s, and 80s. This famous, iconic processor was instrumental in shaping the sounds of that era. Now as the F765 it returns to take a worthy place in the ever-popular 500 series rack system with it’s unique signature on the sounds of today.
• Single channel level control offering simultaneous compression gain reduction with peak limiting
• Precision calibrated compressor/limiter threshold control which allows the user to “dial up” the amount of compression required before peak limiting occurs
• Switched Compression values from 1:1 (amplifier), 2:1, 3:1, 5:1, 10:1 & 20:1 (limiter)
• Auto dual platform release function – allows fast transient recovery on a “build-up” slow release
• Input: 10K ohms Unbalanced
• Output: Transformer Balanced (Cinemag CMOB-3L) Max output: 20dBu, 18.5dBm
• Metering: Sifam Fast Responding analog meter
• Stereo Linking: Must order as stereo pair
• Power requirements: +/-16V DC @ 70mA per rail (brief 400mA turn-on surge).