The Punchlight Recording Ring is a unique, aesthetically stunning studio warning light that can be easily attached to any microphone stand.
It can work standalone or simultaneously with any microphone. A compact and solid unit made of anodized aluminum, it signals "Recording" by glowing red, and "Standby" by glowing yellow. The Recording Ring has the same functionality as the Recording Lamp, and has to be connected to the PunchLight GPI or the PunchLight Midi either of which act as a trigger. It is designed for studios where aesthetics are important.
Availability : In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Size - 6,0 cm x 2,3 cm (2,38" x 0,92")
• Threaded for standard mic stand
• Solid aluminium design - anodised black
• Indicates recording (red) and record ready/preroll (yellow)
• Current consumption - 120 mA
• Female thread adapter 1/2" and 3/8" included
• Connects to the PunchLight GPI, DLi, MIDI or Relay SwitchBox USB
• Removable cable (10m) with 4P4C (RJ10) connectors included (different length on request)