Barefoot Sound MicroStack45 - 3-way Active Reference Monitors and Stereo Subwoofers with MEME™ Technology
• 2220 Watts of Power
• 80 Hz Balanced Analog High-Pass Filter
• Bass Response Down to 25 Hz
• Dual-Force™ Technology
• (6) 8” Aluminum Woofers
• Dual-Force™ Technology
• MEME™ Technology
Availability : 10 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Barefoot’s Best Becomes More Affordable with the MicroMain45For fans of Barefoot Sound, you’ll know the MiniMain12 as one of the most innovative monitors in the pro audio world. Offering accurate sounds that won’t compromise, the monitor is a perfect fit in any studio without a budget constraint. For Barefoot’s new Micromain45, the brand has stripped down...
Barefoot MicroSub45 1000 WATT Active Dual-Force SubwooferIntroducing the MicroSub45. Featuring Barefoot Sound’s innovative Dual-Force™ technology, the MicroSub45 brings the MicroMain45 to new power and depths. The subwoofers boasts dual-opposing 8” subs in each of the two cabinets.
With the recent introduction of Barefoot Sound’s MicroSub45 Dual-Force™ technology subwoofer you can create MicroStack45, a stereo package of two MicroMain45 3-way active reference monitors and two MicroSub45 subwoofers. Each stereo system incorporates a pair of 1-inch tweeters, four 2.5-inch midrange drivers and six high-excursion 8-inch woofers, all designed to work seamlessly together and as a single unit.
DUAL-FORCE LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION
MicroSub45 subwoofers feature Barefoot’s innovative Dual-Force technology, housing a pair of opposing 8-inch aluminum cone drivers plus a balanced analog high-pass filter that crosses the system over at 80 Hz. Dual-Force technology eliminates vibration within the MicroSub45 speaker cabinet, delivering clean low frequency extension down to 25 Hz when combined with the MicroMain45.
STACKS AND TILTS
Barefoot Sound’s MicroStack45 system works optimally when the MicroMain45 monitors are positioned either directly on top of or underneath the MicroSub45 subwoofers, depending on your preference. A tilt feature enables the MicroMain45 monitors to be directed at the listening sweet spot and is designed so that the stack is very sturdy and will not slip.
If you are working to a budget, you can start with a stereo pair of MicroMain45 monitors then add two MicroSub45 subwoofers when the time is right.
• Description: 3-way Active Reference Monitors and Stereo Subwoofers with MEME™ Technology
• Controls: Input level stepped attenuator, Equalization contour
• Input Impedance: 50k Ohm
• Frequency Response: MicroMain45
18Hz – 50kHz (±3dB)
26Hz – 40kHz (±1dB)
• Bass Response: -3 dB @ 25Hz, Q = 0.707 Slope = 12 dB/octave
• 32 liters total internal volume together. Both units are sealed woofer and midrange enclosures, Machined aluminum baffle plate, Long fiber foam acoustic damping throughout
• Crossover Frequencies: 80 / 600 / 3600 Hz
• Tweeter: 1″ ring radiator, Advanced geometry motor, Rear waveguide chamber. Amplifier: 180W Hypex
• 2 x 2.5″ aluminum cones, Advanced geometry motor, +/- 2 mm linear excursion. Amplifier: 180W Hypex
• Woofers: 2 x 8″ aluminum cones, Advanced geometry motor, +/- 13 mm linear excursion. Amplifier: 500W
• Subwoofers: 4 x 8″ aluminum cones, Advanced geometry motor, +/- 25 mm linear excursion. Amplifier: 1000W
• AC Power Input: Nominal 115 VAC or 230 VAC selectable
• Power Consumption: Idle: 25W, Maximum: 1165W
• Speaker: 37.5 lbs each (17 kg)
• Shipping: 47 lbs each (21 kg)
• Speaker: 45 lbs each (20.5 kg)
• Shipping: 54.5 lbs each (25 kg)
• Cabinet: 11.0 x 15.5 x 10.75 inches (279 x 394 x 273 mm) HxWxD
• Overall: 11.0 x 15.5 x 11.0 inches (279 x 394 x 279 mm) HxWxD
• Cabinet: 14.0 x 9.5 x 13.0 inches
• Overall: 14.0 x 10.25 x 13.6 inches
• Stack 14.0 x 20.5 x 13.6 inches (355 x 520 x 345 mm)
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|
|Active / Passive||Active|