Integrated acoustic treatment
Through its perforated inner walls, the sound which penetrates the openings is retained by an absorbent material, which eliminates, very significantly, internal reflections and reverberations. The internal space becomes homogeneous, balanced and controlled. The glass door is also covered with a very similar material, to reduce the glass reflections. However, a vertical opening allows direct visual communication with the artist.
There is therefore no need for expensive acoustic kits or treatments and their hazardous aesthetics. Everything is included to provide a dry environment that guarantees perfect takes and the internal space is maximized.
Studio IV sound isolation enclosure is designed for recording voices and instruments for recording studios, post-production structures or home-studios. Reducing significantly the external noise, it also becomes very useful for schools, language institutes, call centers and medical offices.
To ensure perfect accuracy, our isolated booths are manufactured by CNC machines.
The coating of the outer walls is melamine, a resistant, aesthetic and easy to maintain material. Various colors and finishes are available (see color swatch)
• The Studio IV cabine floor coating is a very durable hardwood flooring, which also offers a high quality and aesthetic finish.
• The perforated walls, incorporating acoustic treatment, are varnished to facilitate maintenance
• On the ceiling, a large absorber eliminates ceiling reverberations and its solid wood frame incorporates a LED light ramp with intensity variation via remote control.
• The air outlet with sound trap is integrated in the ceiling
• A high-end cable pass-through for 4 cords comes as standard with all our cabins
Assembly time: 30 minutes for 2 persons (Studio I cabin)
• Wall absorbers
• Bass Traps ( Magicoustic )
• Silent ventilation system with filter
• Acoustic Window
• Fixed table
• Folding table
• Cable Pass-through for 10 or 16 cables
• Disabled access ramp
• Width: 255 cm
• Depth: 205 cm
• Height: 195 cm
• Width: 272 cm
• Depth: 222 cm
• Height: 227 cm
• Width: 64 cm
• Height: 181 cm
(Wider door on order)
• 1040 kg
• An impressive -48.8 to -42.6 dB attenuation between 3150 to 1000 Hz and -38.8 to -21.2 dB from 800 to 100 Hz. Measured at 50 cm distance.
Custom acoustic cabin
We can also produce custom acoustic cabins according to your specifications and your environment. Please contact us for a full accompaniment.