High quality 8 pair Mogami Neglex 2932 Analog Cable
• 8 Neutrik AAA male XLR connectors, color: black
• 8 Neutrik AAA female XLR connectors, color: black
• Length: 3 meters / 9.8 ft
• Splice standard length : 30 cm / 1 ft (can be modified on request) with individual sleeving
• Numbering: 1 to 8 with color coded rings
Mogami 2932 Analog 8-Pair Audio Snake Cable
• Individually twisted shielded pairs, 8 channels
• XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene) insulation provides superb electrical characteristics and will not melt or shrink back during soldering.
• Rugged and flexible construction that is easy to handle, even at temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F).
• Easy cable identification system:
- Channel numbers are printed and underlined on each core jacket to ensure correct identification, regardless of which end is stripped.
- Outer jackets of each pair are colour coded by standard resistor colour code, allowing quick identification of conductor pairs.
- Inner conductors are also colour coded based on the international standard resistor colour code. Each pair is colour coded by jacket and conductor colour combination.
• Each channel has a drain wire and served (spiral) bare copper shield. The drain wire simplify termination and can be crimped by the same size contact as the inner conductor pair.
• 8 analog channels
• Each conductor: 0.15mm² (26AWG)
• Total outside diameter: Ø 7.5mm
• XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) conductor insulation: Ø 1mm
• Flexible PVC jacket: Ø 2.8mm
• Use down to -20°C
• Flexible and robust construction
• Color coded cable identification system
- XLR / XLR Cables
- Tracking, Mixing & Mastering