Switchcraft 318BT Phantom Powered Bluetooth Audio Receiver
World’s first USB and Phantom Powered Bluetooth Audio Dongle318BT is a low latency, high reliability, rugged dongle, utilizing Bluetooth® 4.2technology to convert input devices into Bluetooth enabled devices, using A2DP as a slave device. 318BT is designed to be powered by Phantom Power available in most professional audio consoles, and guarantees that it will work 100% of time without the worries of charging or maintaining power to the dongle. With enhanced range, better sound and low latency, 318BT is the best solution to connect your Bluetooth enabled devices to any microphone or line level input.Simply plug, power and connect, and enjoy high quality audio from any Bluetooth enabled device.Like all Switchcraft products, 318BT is built to last, durable, highly reliable, and fully certified to be used in both; commercial and residential environment.
Availability : 8 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Bluetooth version: 4.2
• Maximum output level: -24dBu
• Certification:FCC Class B, CE, KC, JRF, ACMA
• Frequency band:2402 to 2480 MHz
• DAC resolution:16 bit
• Codec: SBC
• A2DP frequency response:73Hz - 17.5 kHz (ref 1 kHz, ± 3dB)
• Working range:Up to 100 ft.
• Minimum Phantom power voltage:47VDC
• Rated voltage: 48VDC
• Rated current: 4.6mA
• Aux power (Micro USB port):4-6 VDC
• Housing: Anodized aluminum
• Connector: Switchcraft XLR connector
• LED indicators:Red and Yellow
• Size: 1.23” x 1.03” x 3.65” (3.15 x 2.62 x 9.25 cm)
• Weight: 2.7 Oz (76.5 g)
• Operating temperature:-40°C to 85°C
|Format||3,15 x 2,62 x 9,25 cm|