Hear Back PRO Hub Mainframe Only
The Hear Back PRO system consists of two main components: the Hub and the Mixer. The modular Hub consists of four card slots, which can be populated with any configuration of input and/or output cards to fit your exact needs. Each Hub has the ability to supply signal and power to as many as 32 Mixers (8 per Network Card), each over a single standard Cat5E/6 cable. And with the built-in HBus In/Out ports, multiple Hubs can be daisy-chained together, allowing for truly unlimited system expansion.
Availability : 10 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Hear Back PRO Hub Features
• Three switch selectable 16-channel
• input sources:
– Input A (Slots 1 & 2)
– Input B (Slots 3 & 4)
• 24-bit Delta-Sigma A/D converters
• Six user-selectable sample rates, indicated by LEDs: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, and 192 kHz
• Less than .25 milliseconds total system delay (latency) from analog input to output
• 16 RGB LEDs intuitively display signal / peak levels for channel metering
• Standard CAT5e/6 cabling delivers power and signals to Mixers
• Daisy-chain via HBus for very large systems
• 1 RU chassis
• Modular I/O card-slot configurable mainframe
• Gigabit Ethernet network fabric
• 48V Power Over Ethernet supply
Virtual Mixer card
Virtual Mixer I/O card for the HB PRO Hub boasts all the features of the HB PRO Mixer and is controlled via the new Hear Back PRO iOS app or another PRO Mixer. The Virtual Mixer card can also be used for TALK BACK AT A CONSOLE.
Allows HB PRO Hub to communicate with audio equipment via ADAT protocol.
Allows HB PRO Hub to communicate with pro audio equipment using multi-channel AES/EBU protocol.
Allows HB PRO Hub to communicate with any audio equipment using Dante protocol.
Waves SoundGrid card
Allows HB PRO Hub to communicate with any pro audio equipment that uses Waves SoundGrid. Our partnership with Waves makes it easy to directly connect the Hear Back PRO system to other high-end audio equipment (including directly out of a PC or Mac using only its Ethernet port).
Allows HB PRO Hub to communicate with any professional analog audio equipment. Provides (8) balanced audio inputs using a standard Tascam DA-88-style pin-out on a DB25 connector. A DB25 to 1/4-inch TRS break-out cable is sold separately, unless the Analog input card is purchased as part of the Hear Back PRO Four Pack.
Network Card for PRO HubNetwork card
Provides (8) RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting Hear Back PRO Mixers, PRO Mixer Distros, or other Hear Back PRO Hubs. Each port provides PoE+ power and digital audio over a single Cat6 Ethernet cable that can be run up to 566 feet.
Network Cards can be used with Hear Back PRO Hubs (up to 4 can be populated in a single Hub) or PRO Mixer Distros.
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|