Hear Technologies Freedom Back Transmitter Band A
A high quality UHF wireless stereo in-ear transmitter for Receiver Band A monitor system designed to replace loud, bulky and unsightly stage monitors while allowing the talent the freedom to move about the stage. It is a perfect companion to our highly successful Hear Back personal monitor mixer system and the acclaimed Mix Back matrix monitor mixer.
The Transmitter Band A comes with a Power Supply, Rack Kit & Antenna.
Availability : 10 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Freedom Back transmitter includes a ower Supply, Rack Kit, Antenna an extension cable for mounting the antenna on the front panel. Freedom Back transmitter is available in UA and UB bands making it possible to utilize numerous units on a stage at one time. Band A operates from 584 – 608 MHz and band B operates from 655 – 679 MHz. With 120 channels per band, the user will be able to select frequencies that will not be subject to local TV station interference even after the impending FCC changes!
• 120 digitally selectable UHF channels
• Up to 10 transmitters may be used in the same space, depending on local UHF interference
• Stereo or Mono switch on the rear of the transmitter
• Back-lit LCD display of frequency, audio level, group and channel
• XLR and 1/4 ” combo input connectors
• Built-in automatic limiter
• Stereo headphone or in-ear monitor jack with volume control
• PAD switch attenuates signal by 12 dB
• External whip antenna can be front mounted with included rack ears and extension cable
|Application||Tracking, Mixing, Live|