On Air is a new and innovative display for your recording studio. It enjoys great visibility, also at a distance. Connected to your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) with a USB cable and using its dedicated plug-in, On Air can display the following messages:
• Time signature
• Sample rate
• Song position in samples, time, and beat
• Click and Tempo
• Playback status
• Date and Time
Usually ships witin 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
In addition, being a real alphanumeric display with On Air it is possible to display any text message synchronized with the song you are working with. Each message is in fact associated with a Midi note and it can be registered within the sequencer. This makes it possible to send specific information to session musicians and / or singers, as well as the song’s lyrics.
Through the optional remote box (“Rembox”) On Air can also be connected even at long distance via a simple Ethernet cable and more than a single On Air display can be connected in parallel for larger studios.
In addition to recording studios On Air can be of great help in the Broadcast and Theatre domains as a display of generic messages and / or information.
• Time code and message for your DAW
• Controllable via Plug-in (PC) or App (Smartphone/Tablet)
• Easy to install (via USB port)
• Ability to display any alphanumeric message in sync with the song
• High visibility even at a considerable distance
• Available with LED display in the colors Red, Yellow, Blue, Green and White
• It can be installed on the wall or ceiling with a bracket (included)
• Optional “Rembox” for long-distance connections
• Number of displayable characters: 16 alpha numeric ASCII Code
• Characters Dimensions: 30x25mm
• Communications hardware: USB, RS485, WiFi
• General Dimensions (WxHxD): 627x100x105mm
• Weight: 3.9 Kg
• Power: 220V AC 25W
|Type||Time Code Display|
|Application||Tracking, Mixing, Live|