Punchlight Studio Display USB is for when you need to see time code precisely and independently from your monitor.
The Studio Display USB greatly expands the features of the existing Time code Display. In addition to time code, the display can show bars&beats, time, or samples. It is extremely slim and compact, 16 mm thin.
Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro and most other audio/MIDI applications.
Availability : 8 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Displays: Bars & Beats, Feet+Frames, Time Code, Samples or Time
• No Power Supply needed. Powered by USB
• No Midi Interface
• Automatically indicates recording state (red LED)
• Anti-flicker mode (turns off last two segments)
• All electronics inside
• Easy installation
• Power consumption 500 mA
• Brightness control
• Smart aluminum frame
• Removable cable 5m (more with USB extension cable)
• Box color: Black Elox
• Dimensions: 125 x 41 x 16 mm (4,92" x 1,61" x 0,63") (w x h x d)
• MAC and PC compatible
• Compatibility: Pro Tools, Cubase / Nuendo, Logic Pro, Digital Performer, Studio One, Samplitude
|Type||Time Code Display|
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|