Like his fellow companion Sum Adjust Classic, Teknosign Sum Adjust Junior is a pure analog summing mixer, but offering digital commands. It shares the same high-quality audio core circuits and great heritage of the past, giving you the best analog sound. However, the Junior is inspired to the great Total Recall consoles of the mid 80’s that were also able to store the global setting of the machines.
0 Item Items
Usually ships within 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
In the Sum Adjust Junior, each channel is provided with audio digital control attenuator relay with as many as 64 steps of attenuation. From 0 dB (no attenuation) to -63 dB in steps of 1 dB. Plus control of the panoramic position among left, center and right. The technology used in input balancing and attenuation allows you to have an accurate control of the level without any degradation of the audio signal.The advantage of being able to realize the sum and intervene on the general balance in analog mode allows you to get a mix that is open, deep and precise. Something that is impossible to achieve while mixing with a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW).
The other big advantage of the Sum Adjust Junior, inspired to the Total Recall consoles, is the possibility to control the machine via a dedicated VST/AAX Plugin from within your DAW. Control is via USB port and is bidirectional, so any action on the real front knobs will be reflected within the actual plugin and vice versa. You will have the possibility to create different mixes for every track and save them in the patch memory plugin. As well as create automation of every single parameter.
The advantage is undeniable. Just think about how many times it is necessary to change the relationship between stereo bus in a session Mix of a track and how this balance is difficult to achieve “in-the-box”, when the sum is performed in the digital domain.
The Sum Adjust Junior, with digitally controlled analog circuits, is the perfect tool for bringing back the great analog sound of the past into today’s futuristic studios.
• 16 Channels with 0 to 64 dB relay controlled stepper attenuator
• Pan position controlled by relay for Left, Center and Right
• Main output range up to 8 dB controlled by relay controlled stepped attenuator
• 8 LED ring indicator for every input and output channel
• 2 Master output card with 64 step relay audio attenuator
• Excellent audio performance
• Electronic balanced line receiver
• Full analog signal path
• Ultra full linear power supply
• “Audio-grade'” toroidal transformer
• Low noise printed circuit board design
• Modular channel cards design and main bus card with very ultra low noise
• Surface Mounted Technology (SMT) reduces the audio paths reducing noise and interference
• Balanced, transformer-like floating output
• Controlled by front rotary encoder or usb (via VST/AAX plug-in)
• Remote Control and Total Recall by VST/AAX plug-in
• Auxiliary stereo input to connect other units
• Frequency Response: 1 Hz – 100 kHz
• Voltage Range Input: 22 dBU
• Input Impedance: 18 Kohm
• THD + Noise: 0.0006 %
• Output Noise at 0 dB Gain: -104 dBU
• Internal Linear Power Supply: +- 16V
• Power Consumption: 30 watts
• Dimensions: 1U 19" rack (484mm x 44.5mm x 265mm)
• Weight: 3.6 Kg
• Power Supply: 110 – 220 Vac (factory programmed with internal selector)
• Warranty: 2 years with on-line registration
|Type||Summing Mixer with digital commands|
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|