The Punchlight Recording Lamp USB is a small plexiglass light unit which automatically indicates Recording start/stop and record "ready".
A cue can be controlled manually. The plexiglass design and mate finish provide an interesting light effect. The unit is powered directly via USB. No PSU or Midi Interface is needed !
This item is in stock & ready to ship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Automatically indicates recording and record ready/pre-roll
• Choose your own custom colors for all 3 lamp modes
• Record, Pre Roll & Cue can be altered from red and yellow
• Visual metronome
• Connects directly to USB
• No Midi Interface
• No Power Supply
• All electronics inside
• Size - 74 x 35 mm (2,91" x 1,38")
• Removable cable 5m
• MAC or PC compatible
• Supported applications - Pro Tools*, Nuendo, Cubase, Logic Pro, Digital Performer, Sonar, Studio One, Vegas Pro, Reaper, Reason 6.5, Pyramix
(*not compatible with Command 8, Pro Tools SE and Pro Tools Express are not supported)