Read moreShow less
The result will simply be the greatest sound you have ever experienced.
Every audio professional knows that however sophisticated the mix in the box will never give you the sound of the great consoles of the 70’s.
The reason is in great part due to the process, apparently more simple, of the whole audio stream that is the sum of the audio signals and the relation between them.
However innovative in the process, digital mix will still lack space, dimension, detail and precision. When this process is realized analogically the differences are evident. In addition with a digital mix the relation between the levels of the different tracks will never be fully satisfying.
• 16 Channels
• Excellent audio performance
• Electronic Balanced Line receiver
• Full analog signal path
• Ultra Full linear power supply
• “Audio-grade'” toroidal transformer
• Low Noise Printed Circuit Board Design
• Designed with modular channel cards
• SMD technology used reduces the audio paths reducing noise and interference
• Attenuation and pan control for each channel (left, center and right) by front switch
• Balanced, transformer-like floating output
• Auxiliary stereo input to connect other units
• Frequency Response: 1 Hz – 100 kHz
• Voltage Range Input: 22 dBU
• Input Impedance: 18 kohm
• THD + Noise: 0.0006 %
• Output Noise at 0 dB Gain: -104 dBU
• Internal Linear Power Supply: +- 16V
• Power Consumption: 30 watts
• Dimensions: 1U 19? rack (484mmx44.5mmx265mm)
• Weight: 3.6 Kg
• Power Supply: 110 – 220 Vac (factory programmed with internal selector)
• Warranty: 2 years with on-line registration