Locomotive Audio 286A Two Huge Channels of Sweet & Harmonic Tube Preamp Gain.
The Unmistakable Vintage Sound of Tubes & Transformers From beautiful glowing vocals, natural acoustics and punchy drums to overdriven and saturated classic tube warmth, the two channel 286A preamplifier offers a huge sonic palette for engineers and producers to explore.
TRANSFORMERS Super Premium Cinemag Input & Output Audio Transformers
TWO-KNOB DRIVE Set Gain Staging for Clean & Natural To Thick & Overdriven; It's Your Choice!
MODERN FEATURES 20dB Pad, DI, Polarity, High Pass, Impedance & Phantom Power
Availability : 15 jours
Warning: Last items in stock!
As an audio engineer, we know you want to use the best tools to shape your sound. And if you are going to spend money on gear, you deserve hardware that's always in tip-top shape. You shouldn't have to worry about when something goes wrong. Rest assured, we guarantee the gear we build by backing it with a lifetime warranty.
• Microphone and high impedance instrument inputs
• One EF86 & one 12AY7 per channel
• Polarity reverse switch
• 20dB pad switch
• 100 Hz low cut filter switch
• Microphone load impedance switch
• Mic/DI selection switch
• +48v phantom power switch
• 3-position VU meter switch: CH1 - Off - CH2
• Custom Sifam backlit VU meter
• XLR input and output connections
• Cinemag input and output transformers
• High-grade Solen capacitors in signal path
• Hand-built in USA
• Heavy 16 gauge steel chassis
• 115v/230v AC mains option on rear
• Lifetime warranty parts and labor
• Microphone input load impedance: 500Ω or 1800Ω
• Output impedance: 300Ω
• 1/4" DI impedance: 169kΩ
• 72dB of gain
• Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
• Maximum 20Hz & 1kHz input level for 1% THD: -18dBu (+2 dBu with Pad)
• Maximum output level: +24dBu
• THD+N: <1%
• S/N ratio: >70dB
• Dimensions: 19"w x 3.5"h x 10"d (2u rackspace)
• Shipping Weight: 18 lbs.
• Power Consumption (120/240VAC): 25 watts
|Type||Rack Mic Pre|