Kahayan 12K72 PREAMP Mono based on a classic 70`S preamp. The 12k72 is a high class preamplifier which contains a ‘module’ per channel. The main feature of these ‘modules’ is a sound completely clear and transparent, with deep bass and an extremely natural treble.
The components used in manufacturing comes essentially from the same manufacturers that supplied the 70's modules for manufacturing the original ones, reproducing and expanding the known benefits of these, and as for the other materials used they are all high quality components, we refer to the wires, rotary switches, resistors, capacitors and connectors.
1 Item Items
In stock. This product is in stock and ready to be shipped.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The benefits that this module offers, besides the already known sound merits, are:
• Steel Rack 1 unit format.
• Mic / line in pure independent working class A
• Using technology discreetly (without chips)
• Gain control in steps of 5 dB
• Output Level Control in steps
• Phantom power 48v with pilot light
• Phase reverse switch
• Switch selection microphone / Line (can use the equipment in Mastering step as a hue)
• Inputs and outputs, balanced and unbalanced (XLR and jack) that grants two different hues of sound
• Power supply of high quality
• Front input jack for connecting high impedance electric instruments (guitar, bass, synth ... etc.)
• Mic Input: 1200O, 3 pin XLR balanced
• Instrument Input: 10KO, stereo jack balalanced
• Balanced: 3 pin XLR
• Unbalanced: Jack Mono. The signal is taken before the output transformer giving another color to the balanced output
• Max. Gain: XLR input: 65 db
• Key steps of 12 positions adjustable in 1dB steps (the typical fader function)
|Type||Solid State Preamplifier|
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|