The PunchLight Midi is a switcher interface to connect up to three of the light units such as the RECORDING Display, RECORDING PlexSign, RECORDING Ring or RECORDING Lamp. This box connects to any MIDI interface; it works in Pro Tools or in Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Samplitude and Digital Performer. A 12V PSU is included.
• Switcher and power supply unit for the RECORDING Display, RECORDING PlexSign, RECORDING Lamp or RECORDING Ring.
• HOLD buttons for manual switching RED and GREEN light
• Connects to any MIDI interface
• A two-color LED indicates recording (red) and record ready / Pre-Roll (green)
• Size - 105mm x 38mm x 104mm (w x h x d) 4.1" x 1.5" x 4"
• Supported host applications: Cubase / Nuendo, Pro Tools LE / HD, Logic Pro, Logic Pro X, Digital Performer, Samplitude Sequoia, Reaper, Studio One