Used Inward Connections VC500 in excellent operating & aesthetic shape.
Warrantee : 6 months
For more details, read below.
In stock. This item is in stock & ready to ship.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The VC500 is a VCA compressor for the 500 format and it raises the bar! Utilizing the famed SPA690 op-amp with Military Spec construction, the VC500 does not disappoint. The VC500 module is refined enough for mastering or mix buss use, but rocks enough to replace a dbx 160VU on bass or snare, bring out harmonics and air on an acoustic guitar or pump some room mics for a "When the Levee Breaks" effect.
The VC500 can do it all.
• SPA690 all discrete legendary amp blocks
• Differential balance input transformerless
• Balance output transformer
• Fits standard 500 series slot configuration mechanically and electrically
• Gain Makeup Control +/- 16dB attenuation
• Threshold Control -40dB to +22dB. This allows for low level compression to high level limiting
• Ratio Control ranges from 2:1 to 30:1 to infinity
• Attack Control ranges from .2 milliseconds to 20 milliseconds
• Release Control ranges from .1 seconds to 3 seconds
• Gain Reduction Meter: 10-segment LED meter bar that ranges from -2dB to -20dB
• Hi-Pass Filter: 250Hz for detector circuit only
• Stereo Link Switch allows module detector circuit to be tied to adjacent compressor module. Both link switches have to be in the "UP" position
• Bypass Switch controls a bypass relay
• Input Impedance: 20K ohms balance
• Output Impedance: 600 ohms balance
• Frequency Response: +/- 0.2dB@10Hz to 100KHz
• Output Signal to Noise: -95dB or greater
• THD + Noise: .01%@1KHz/+4dBu
• Distortion: .01% THD, +4dBu@1KHz
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|