Quaverato Harmonic Tremolo Pedal DIY Kit
Zeppelin Design Labs Quaverato Harmonic Tremolo Pedal DIY Kit
Quaverato Harmonic Tremolo Pedal DIY Kit combines many features to make a great sounding, versatile, and practical stompbox. Full MIDI implementation available as an option.
• Digitally controlled, all analog signal path combining maximum flexibility with great tone.
• Both Traditional (In-Phase) and Harmonic (Out-Of-Phase) Tremolo modes
• Up to 15dB of gain
• Modulates the high and low frequencies independently for dynamic swirling effects
• Extra internal controls allow for custom crossover frequency selection and individual HIGH and LOW signal path volume adjustment, for full tonal control
• Bypass footswitch can be used as either a toggle or momentary switch
Plus all the usual:
• LFO wave shape, rate, depth and spacing (aka wave form shift or duty cycle)
• Tap Tempo footswitch and multiplier selection
• Relay controlled, true-bypass switching with click suppression for quiet switching
• MIDI implementation gives remote control over every feature