• All the features of a Hear Back PRO Mixer slimmed down into a card format
• Control via iOS app or from another Hear Back PRO Mixer
• Add a remote stereo balanced audio output to your existing Hear Back PRO Mixers
• Up to 4 Virtual Mixer cards per Hub (unlimited Hubs can be chained together)
• Volume, PAN, and stereo placement of each audio channel
• Master Volume control
• Auxiliary input volume control
• Intercom transmit volume control and automatic incoming Intercom leveling
• 4 Presets
• Auxiliary 1/8” Stereo Unbalanced Audio Input
• XLR Balanced Left and Right outputs
• “PAIR” button and LED indicator for easy pairing with a Hear Back PRO mixer
• Mix 16 or 32 channels of audio for your wireless in-ear or standard stage monitor rig
• Red/Blue status LED
• All settings are stored upon power failure
IOS APP FEATURES
• Connect the HBUS IN port (located on the back of your PRO Hub) to a gigabit-speed LAN port of your wireless access point. Launch the app, and watch your mixers populate in the list.
• Name the Mixers & channels, these will persist between sessions.
• Group Mixers together, allowing them to control each other, by either:
- Long-press mixers in the list to drag-and-drop into groups
- Swipe left on any mixer in the list to reveal additional options (including grouping control)
• Setup lockouts on knobs, buttons, features, and presets on a per-Mixer basis.
• Easily update Mixer firmware, wirelessly.
• Control the brightness of the Mixer's LEDs (useful in darker rooms).
• View sampling rate, clock status, input switch selection, and internal Hub temp
• Monitor all 16 input signal levels
• Mixer control lockouts for pan, aux, preset, intercom, any or all channels, and master knob
• Disable advanced features such as grouping, solo-in-place, and copy/paste
• Write-protect each of the 4 presets
• Works with iOS ‘Split View’ for running multiple apps side-by-side