Hear Back OCTO Hub Features
A single Hub supplies signal and power to a maximum of eight Mixers. To expand your system, the Hubs can be daisy-chained using the HearBus In/Out for virtually unlimited system size. The Hub accepts analog input signals from an audio mixer such as auxiliaries, matrix outs, sub outs, monitor outs, and/or direct outputs. The ADAT input can come from digital audio workstations, digital recorders, or digital mixers.
• Three switch selectable input sources:
- ADAT® Optical
• 24-bit A/D converters
• 44.1KHz and 48KHz sample rates
• Multi-color, four-level metering
• Daisy-chain for expanded systems
• Internal universal input power supply
• 1 RU chassis
• Virtually unlimited system size
• Affordable solution
• Excellent audio fidelity
• Very long digital cables possible without loss of audio quality
• Audio inputs ADAT, analog, and the HearBus are switch selectable from the front panel
• Local control of up to 10 channels of audio (eight inputs plus a stereo AUX input). Master Volume controls the level of headphones, line outs, and AUX input.
• Headphone amplifier fault indicator: In case of overheating or a short, the red LED illuminates to alert the user of a problem
• Bus Status Indicator: Confirms proper connection to the Hub
• Link Indicators: Whenever two pairs of mono inputs are linked for stereo operation, the link LED is illuminated
• Standard CAT5e power and signal connection - a cost effective, simple, unobtrusive way to connect eight channels of audio. The cable is held in place with a built-in cable strain relief.
• Balanced line-outs, mono/stereo
• Stereo AUX In
• Mixer has a built-in mic stand mount for attaching to a standard mic stand or clipping onto a stand extension bar or clip
• High power - low distortion headphone amplifiers
Hear Back OCTO New Features
• Improved ease of use
• Enhanced sound quality
• Inspired by Hear Back PRO system
• More compact size
• Capacitive touch link buttons
• Easier labeling with flat-top surface
• 8 mono channels with up to 4 stereo pairs
• 100% backwards compatible with the original Hear Back system
• Compatible with the Hear Back PRO system via optional PRO Hub ADAT Card
• All connectors conveniently located on one end for easy access
• Includes 1/8” and 1/4” headphone jacks
Hear Back OCTO
The next evolution of the Hear Back 8-channel personal monitoring system has arrived – introducing Hear Back OCTO.
With improved audio quality, system performance, and overall ease of use, it revolutionizes monitor mixing on stage or in the studio. Imagine getting your mix exactly the way you want it. With the Hear Back OCTO, you save time and get the sound just right, the first time. This affordable system is perfect for headphones, wired and wireless in-ear monitors, and/or conventional floor monitors.