GC Audio Inherit Rack Cartouche RE 11
GC Audio Inherit Rack + RE 11 Cartridge a reissue of the preamplifier of the famous British mixing board, the SSL 4K E Series. Many improvements have been made to achieve better results.Low noise Operational amplifier
- Ultra low noise integrated preamp.
- Integrated balancing IC
- Great care on PCB Routing.
We recommend it for sound engineer looking for very clean recording with very low distortion and/or very high gain requirements.
GC Audio Inherit Rack is an innovative modular microphone and instrument preamplifier that allows, thanks to different Hot-swappable Solid State or Tube cartridges, to benefit from several types of preamplifiers, offering different tones and sound characters, in a single 2U 19" rack allowing to compare a wide range of sounds instantly.
Currently, 9 cartridges are available (more coming soon). They all offer a class A circuit:
- RE 15: Reissue of the Amek RN15 preamp, unbalanced and balanced by a very low noise Op-Amp
- RE 11: Modern, high-gain monolithic preamplifier
- RE 73: Reissue of the Neve 1073 preamp, unbalanced and balanced by an original Carnhill VTB9045 shielded transformer
- RE 98: Reissue of the Amek 9098 preamp, very low noise discrete components, balanced by Lundahl 1585 transformer
- RE VR: Improved reissue of the NEVE VR console preamp, de-balanced with a rebuilt Original TF10015 transformer, preamplified and balanced with a very low noise Op-Amp
- RE 4K: Reissue of the SSL 4K E Series preamp, unbalanced by an original Jensen 115 transformer, preamp balanced by very low noise Op-Amp
- Tube Heat: true high voltage tube preamp, unbalanced by transformer, no discrete components in the signal path
- Graham Langley: Designed in collaboration with Graham Langley to create a preamp offering the most focused and accomplished preamp with its own unique signature, using the unique capabilities of the Inherit system
- GY 4.5: Genuine tube preamplifier: Coming with two ECC82 running on high voltage
The proprietary Inherit format keeps the sensitive part of the electronic design in a one-piece machined cartridge that acts as a Faraday cage to offer optimal electromagnetic shielding performance.