Besides its pure analog signal paths, the Battermaker EQ542 Remote communicate with you DAW via USB and are fully recallable via plugin in your host.
You can save your settings in your D.A.W…and… in your project with your AUTOMATION.
Another important thing is that when working with EQ542 Remote, you are always in your sweet spot.
Remote version means that the EQ has no front controls and all operations are made form your DAW.
1 Item Items
Availability : In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By building these equalizers, Bettermaker wanted to create devices that would have a maximum range of usage and a very characteristic, but clean sound. We picked out the best classic designs and modified them to be more practical. As we work faster and faster every day, we need to have the highest quality and maximum speed we can get. That was the main motivation to develop the Bettermaker EQ 542 Remote.
• Stereo Parametric section, two parametric filters offered in combined, matched stereo/dual mono.
• High pass section, 24 dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
• Low pass section, 12 dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
• Global hard bypass as well as hard bypass on every channel
• Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets.
• USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
• Free AU, VST, RTAS, AAX soon, 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
• Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analog sections
• You can connect up to 99 EQ542′s to one D.A.W. and control them with dedicated plugins. (At this time, there can be connected up to two Bettermaker EQ500 series products for one USB port).
• Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz (-0.5dB)
• Dynamic range: more than 106 dB
• S/N ratio: more than 104 dB
• THD+N: less than 0.004%
• Channels: 2
• Weight: 0,5 kg
• Input impedance: 20k Ohm balanced
• Output impedance: 200 Ohm balanced
• Max input level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
• Max output level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
• Unity gain: balanced: 0dB, unbalanced: -6dB
• Clip detector: present
• Highpass Filter 24dB/OCT frequencies: 30, 60, 120, 240
• Lowpass Filter 12dB/OCT frequencies: 3kHz, 5kHz, 8kHz, 12kHz
• EQ1 range: 45Hz-1kHz, +15dB – -15dB
• EQ2 range: 650Hz-15kHz, +15dB – -15dB
|Type||2 band paramétric EQ|
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|
500 Series Pultec type stereo / Dual Mono EQ502P et EQ502P Remote - 500 Series Parametric stereo EQ542 and EQ542 Remote - 19" Rack format stereo / Dual Mono with M/S EQ232P et EQ232P Remote, 500 Series with M/S, Sidechain and Look ahead mode C502V Compressor and the stereo Brickwall Mastering Limiter with 2 odd & even harmonic generators and Clipper.