HOW TO ORDER
We did our best to make our ordering process as easy on you as possible. To get started buying from Floating Point Audio Shop, follow the following steps:
1. Find the items you want. You can use the quick search located in the top right of every page. You can also use the navigation bar to browse our catalogue by Brand or by category.
2. Add items to your cart, click the "Add to Cart" button located on the category or product page. A popup window will display and let you "Continue shopping or "Proceed to checkout". If you want to check your cart content, click the "Cart" button at the top right of every page.
3. Proceed to checkout. Your shopping cart summary will display. Make sure that you have all of the items you wish to purchase. Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
4. If you have an existing account, log-in with your email and password. If you are new to Floatingpointaudio.com you have to create an account to provide your invoicing/shipping details and take advantage of all of the features of our site as well as receive special members-only benefits.
5. Enter address information. Enter your billing and shipping address.
Choose shipping method through the list of transporters we offer. You can also select pick up at our shop.
6. Enter payment information. At FloatingPoint.Audio we accept all major credit cards, bank wire or cash payment if you plan to pick up your order.
7. Review and submit your order. Be sure to check the accuracy of all of the information before submitting to FloatingPoint.Audio. Once you have done that, check the box that you have read and agree to FloatingPoint.Audio’s Terms & Conditions, and click "I confirm Order".
8. Sit back and let us do the rest. Shortly after you click “I confirm Order” you will receive an order confirmation email once the payment is received. You will receive other emails notifications at every step:
- when your order is prepared for shipping
- Once shipped from our location including the tracking number
- And finally a last one once delivered.
If you do not receive an email please contact us as soon as possible.
ORDER WITH EUROPEAN VAT NUMBER
Your company is based in Europe and you own a valid VAT number? You can order excluding tax on FloatingPoint.Audio.
Just enter your VAT number (without space or dots i.e. AA1234567891) in the dedicated field when creating your account. It will be checked automatically within few seconds. Once logged in, all our prices will be displayed excluding tax.
• Major Credit Cards
CB, VISA, Mastercard and Paylib
You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
• Bank Wire
If you select this payment method, once your order is confirmed, our bank details will be displayed as the total amount to transfer. And email confirmation sent immediately after that will provide the same informtion for your records.
We provide Check as a payment option through French Banks only.
Cash payments for in-person pickups at our location only. It is unsafe to send cash through the mail.
We ship via all major transporters (DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, Chronopost ...etc.). Your sales representative will provide all viable options to best suit your shipping needs.
Signature Required for Delivery
In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered. An email will be sent upon shipment so you can check delivery dates with the tracking number provided. Please make certain someone is available to receive your package or shipping charges may incur after three delivery attempts. To protect your order, shipments cannot be rerouted after it leaves our warehouse.
We Make Returns Easy. We do our best to help you choose the perfect gear, but if you don’t love it in the first 14 days after receipt, please contact your sales rep for a return authorization.
Our sales team is available Monday-Friday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM central Europe time. Just call 09 50 55 55 12. If outside France please call +33 9 50 55 55 12.
Avoid Restocking Fees
Help us sustain our Easy Return policy. To reserve your right to return the gear within 14 days with no re-stocking fees please observe these steps upon receipt of item(s):
• Keep all packaging in like-new condition. Open packaging gently and carefully.
• When opening package use cutter or scissors and try avoid tearing packaging.
• Take note of how components are packed.
• Keep all items in new condition unless 100% sure you’re keeping the gear.
Avoid scuffs and scratches in handling and rack mounting. We recommend rack mounting only after you’re certain you’re keeping the gear.
If rack mounting, use plastic washers and beware of metal rack screws’ tendency to scratch rack-mount holes. Include everything that came with your purchase. If equipment or accessories are damaged or missing, a re-stocking fee will apply upon return.
How To Return Your Items
Contact Floating Point Audio to obtain a Return Authorization (RA).
Place a copy of the RA inside the package of the items for return.
Write RA number anywhere on your airbill, not on the box or packaging.
Returns must be complete including accessories and documentation with original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping costs including shipping insurance which is recommended to protect your items, as you are liable for items damaged during return shipment. Additionally, if you received Free Shipping on the order when we fulfilled it, we will be deducting the value of this shipping cost from your refund/discount.
The following products are NOT returnable:
• Special Order Items - Items that are non-stocking and require special ordering
• Personal items - Items that require intimate contact with the body during use, including in-ear headphones and microphone windscreens
• Custom built cabling, mic input panels and stage boxes
• Recording Master Tape
• Studio furniture, racks and chairs
• Items shipped via freight
We will inspect your return once it’s received. If you have met the above conditions and the items are all in like-new condition, you will get your choice of a full refund or credit on account.
If any of the above conditions are not met, Floating Point Audio reserves the right to charge a restock fee equal to our costs to return the item to like-new condition.
Important: In order to avoid unnecessary duties or taxes when returning your item(s), you MUST use the customs and shipping documents Floating Point Audio provides along with your Return Authorization. Floating Point Audio will refuse shipment of items when customer fails to use Floating Point Audio provided customs and shipping documents or returns items without prior authorization.
We've Got Your Back
Shopping for studio equipment can be overwhelming. With a staff of experienced engineers and seasoned musicians, Floating Point Audio helps narrow your choices and stands by your side until you’re 100% satisfied. We’ve been on the “other side of the sale” and know that customer support is a crucial component to any successful purchase – to put it simply, we treat you how we’d want to be treated.
Thanks to an outstanding staff, unparalleled warranty and full-service philosophy, Floating Point Audio eliminates the impersonal feel typically associated with purchasing gear, ensuring a 360° experience, from installation to post-sale support.
Our staff will work with you on any questions and all gear specifications, no matter how large or small. Located in Paris, our sales engineers are always available over the phone or in person upon request.
Our Flagship Store & Demo Studios in Paris enable you to demo equipment before committing to a purchase. Not in Paris? No problem. Nearly any product can be shipped to you for a trial period.
We ensure that your new gear seamlessly connects with your existing setup. After providing installation support, either on the phone or in-person, Floating Point Audio stays involved with your purchase to provide overall design advice, wrap up the final tweaks or simply exchanges tricks of the trade.