Weight Tank WT-COMP - ADD WEIGHT, HARMONICS & CHARACTER TO YOUR SOUND.
The Weight Tank Compressor will put a stamp on any material run through its circuitry. The smooth and euphonic sound of soft-knee vari-mu compression paired with thick, distinct and colorful harmonic saturation makes the Weight Tank Compressor very unique.
Unlike its cousin, the Locomotive Audio 14B, which buffs your sound to a glossy sheen, the Weight Tank Compressor offers darker tones while adding huge vintage heft to your audio.
TRANSFORMERS: Three all-steel transformers deliver big, thick, colored results
TUBE CIRCUITRY: Audio passes through two vacuum tubes for smooth warmth
CUSTOM METERING: Backlit meter displays gain reduction accurately
ATTACK & RELEASE: Variable attack & release timing allows for great flexibility
ROUND | DRIVE MODES: When run in “Round” mode, a smooth, sweet and pure tone will result. If switched to “Drive” mode, an enhanced harmonic structure and overall driven tone will result.
P O W E R E D B Y L O C O M O T I V E A U D I O
Disponibilité : 8 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2017-03-06
• XLR input and output connections
• Stereo Link 1/4" TS jack on rear
• 6BC8 and 12AU7 tubes
• Stereo Link switch
• Hard-wire bypass switch
• Compression turned off with full counterclockwise attack position, switching to line amplifier
• 6BC8 balance adjustment on interior of unit
• Custom backlit Gain Reduction Meter
• Steel input, interstage and output transformers
• Hand-built in USA
• Heavy 16 gauge steel chassis
• 115v/230v AC mains option on rear
• 2-year warranty parts and labor
• Tubes: (1) 6BC8, (1) 12AU7
• Input load impedance: 5kΩ
• Output impedance: <1kΩ
• Variable Attack: 12 mS - 50 mS)
• Variable Release: (200 mS - 2 Sec)
• Compression ratio 3.5:1
• Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
• THD+N: <1% Round || >5% Drive
• S/N ratio: >70dB
• Dimensions: 19"w x 3.5"h x 10"d (2u rackspace)
• Shipping Weight: 20 lbs.
• Power Consumption (120/240VAC): 25 watts
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|