The new API 500-8B is an 8-slot lunchbox & includes all of the features that have made the 6-slot lunchbox (500-6B) so well regarded in the industry, including DB-25 (D-Sub) connectors for easy I/O, universal power supply (100 or 250V, 47 to 63Hz), phantom power, and easy rack-mounting with optional rack-ear kit. Built for robust performance, with new toggle switches for channel linking.
The lunchbox gives an engineer the flexibility to bring along specialized EQ effects to any situation.
Other uses for the versatile lunchbox include
• Multi-track recording of acoustic and electronic audio sources
• Sound reinforcement systems and recording to multi-track formats
• Multiple facility projects where portability is a plus
• Broadcast and audio for video production
• Custom channel input strips
Usually ships within 10 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
• 8 Slots with 250 mA of current per slot
• Full compatibility with API 500 Series and VPR-approved modules
• DB25 connectivity on the rear panel
• Phantom Power
• Optional Rack Ears available for rack mounting
• Toggle switches for channel linking
• Rubber feet & carrying handle for portability
• Rugged steel chassis
• Perfect for remote recording of Vocalist and Instruments
|Type||500 Series Rack for 8 modules|
|Application||Tracking, Mixing & Mastering|