Used Inward Connections MPD500 in very good operating & aesthetic shape.
Warrantee : 6 months
For more details, read below.
Availability : In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Inward Connections MPD500 is a full-featured discrete microphone preamp with DI from the manufacturer of the famed VAC-Rac stereo tube limiter. Using the all-discrete SPA-690 Op-Amp, this design gives a very high-bandwidth and musical tone without a trace of sterility. Features include balanced input and output transformers, output level rotary control and 3 hi-pass filter selectable switches at 70Hz, 100Hz and 200Hz. The MPD500 has a +48VDC phantom power switch, phase reverse switch and –20dB pad switch and 12-position rotary trim adjustable at 5dB per step within the 25dB to 80dB selectable range. Also featuring a Hi-Z low level line input 1/4” phone jack for guitars, keyboards and low level instruments, the MPD500 fits standard 500 series’ slot configurations both mechanically and electronically.
• Input Impedance
- Mic Input: Transformer balanced, 200 ohm nominal input impedance source. Actual impedance 1200 ohms broad band
- Hi-Z Input: >100K
• Output Impedance: 600 ohms nominal transformer balanced output
• Frequency Response: +/- 0.5dB@20Hz to 50KHz
• Equivalent Input Noise: -126dBm
• Output Signal to Noise: -95dB
• THD + Noise: +4dBu@1KHz: .015% (20Hz to 20KHz)
• Maximum Output Level: +21dBm
• Fits standard 500 series slot configuration mechanically and electrically
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Type||Solid State Preamplifier|
|Application||Tracking & Mixing|