Read moreShow less
||_MIMAS – CARNHILL TRANSFORMERS are foundation of its sound.
First and most important point – _MIMAS is fully balanced (IN/OUT) analog device with +24dBu of headroom.
Regardless its digital control nature, fully analog signal path provides top FET compression sound.
FOUR RATIO SETTINGS AND LEGENDARY “ALL BUTTONS IN”.
_MIMAS provides selectable classic ratios of 4:1 and 8:1 for compression, and 12:1 and 20:1 for limiting.
If more aggresive type of compression is needed, “All Buttons In” mode is right there to use it. Once again we would like to state loud and clear – it is analog compressor, so is “All Buttons In” MODE!
ONE KNOB to add color and character to your tracks without using compression
Classic implementations of 1176 provide functionality to disable compression and still add color and character to signals. _MIMAS is no different, however instead of using INPUT and OUTPUT knobs to create desirable effect, You can do it with ONE knob, which configures amount of saturation affecting a signal.
500 SERIES and ng500 SERIES COMPATIBLE
Regardless its extensions, _MIMAS is fully compatible unit with 500 series standard (*). Digital features can be enabled through front panel mini USB socket.
ng500 – Next Generation 500 series is a physical extension to 500 series, which makes _MIMAS fully compatible with _TITAN frame – this allows to control all devices in chassis through one USB/Ethernet cable.
(*)Important note about 500 series extension : ng500
Even using _MIMAS as pure analog signal processor you can easily switch between two parallel settings with a magic of a simple buttons.
||TOTAL RECALL AND PLUGIN CONTROL
Along with classic analog compressor You receive most demanded feature in audio industry – TOTAL RECALL.
Full plugin control through VST2/VST3/AU/AAX/AAX DSP – makes _MIMAS compatible with most, if not all major DAWs.
Total integration with your beloved DAW will change your workflow forever!
I’m sure all of us wanted to use different device settings based on song section. Now it is possible! Just draw automation lines in your DAW and your analog device will follow!
And remember, you can use four touch sensitive encoders to record automation TO your DAW!
• Fully digitally controlled analog circuit
• +24dBu of headroom
• Digital recall can be acheived by connecting unit directly through front panel mini USB socket, or using it inside _TITAN chassis
• Dedicated stereo plugin to manage two devices at the same time
• Digital sidechain – it is possible to send any track from your DAW as side chain signal to the compressor • It is enough to configure side chain feature in connected plugin
• 4 touch sensitive encoders (allow to record automation of all parameters to DAW in real time)
• True bypass
• Felectable VU(in/out)/GR meter (Switch can be accessed on the plugin)
• Free software and firmware upgrades
• Attack time: 20us – 800us
• Release time: 50ms – 1100ms
• Compression ratio : 4:1; 8:1; 12:1; 20:1; all button mode
• True Bypass
• SC High Pass filter – 60,90,150Hz
• Output impedance : 600ohm
• Freq. response : 20Hz do 20kHz (+/- 1dB)
• Signal to noise ratio SNR : >83dB
• Power consumption: 3W